Each one of our Minds is a ‘Think Tank’ on its own when we decide to use it, whether you are Autistic or not! But in the world today, it seems that the ones using their minds the most are Autistic!
I have scoured the internet reading all kinds of Brilliant blogs, most of them from Autistics, but not all of them! Many of these blogs are describing a basis for life itself and so many have very valuable information that could benefit all of our society!
As a problem solver myself, here is how I look at this situation:
- In the real world, Autistics don’t really ever get a chance to connect and work together because in order to do that, they would have to get out into a society that they don’t want to be around!
- Rather than arguing endlessly with the rest of society and their views on Autistics and then letting them hold us down through negative connotations, let’s not follow their example and instead do something completely different and prove them wrong in the process of our own actions! Because True leaders lead by example, not talk!
- Autistics are not as judgmental about others as much as society is judgmental about us, so lets continue leading by our own examples!
I have a hard time with names so I will often just call everyone ‘Friend’! With that thought in mind, I would like to mention a friend of mine that is showing the power of ONE Autistic through her actions! She has found something she loves to do! She loves to Help others! How Autistic of her! 😛
I Love watching her videos, as she is so Honest in them, that she is often questioning her own ideas and trying to make sense of them for her viewers! I call this ‘non-bias thinking’ and I Love watching it! She is constantly ‘Logicizing’ her own thoughts, which is what helps her to find the truth in things!
I won’t tell you who she is, but instead, I’ll just call her ‘Neurodivergent Rebel’ :P, and you can figure that out on your own! She is Awesome and is currently showing ‘the Power of One very Honest Autistic’, by embracing who she is and not letting society hold her down! As of this post, 84,000 followers on Facebook can’t be wrong! She, like myself, likes to work alone and is showing the Power of a single Mind! I Salute her for standing out and being Honest with all of those around her! I guess Honesty, a basic trait in Autistics, can go a very long way! At least that is what she is proving in her Actions!
What Neurodivergent Rebel doesn’t realize yet is that this blog is going to provide a lot of answers to many of the ideas she has been trying to figure out in her videos! Imagine her surprise when she finds it! 🙂
She has Inspired the starting of this blog! I Thank her for that! 🙂
A Solution for the world:
- Autistics that have a hard time finding each other off line might find that it is very easy to find each other online! Mostly because we stand out so much with our Writing, our Honest ways, and our very Logical thinking that always will lead to the Truth!
- Once you understand the Truth about something through ‘non-bias thinking’, it makes it very easy then to solve the problem at hand! But you HAVE to understand the Truth in order to come to a Logical solution!
Finish this goofball!! 😛 I’m obviously self-motivated! 🙂